Friday, June 19, 2009

My addiction: Sims 3


This game is taking up every ounce of my free time. It's easy to play yet it keeps a carrot in front of me to keep me going deeper. Before I realize it I'm micro-managing the lives of 6 or 8 little people (which on a side note how many people played the game Little Computer People?).

Creating Sims is as fun as ever with all the little tweaks on their appearance you can change. And the changes to the personalities is leaps and bounds better then the rpg-point style system of the last 2 games. (a Sims rpg expansion would be awesome btw. Create and manage the lives of villagers before they become dragon chow)

I have managed to find it endlessly fun to create an artist or musician sim. Staying at home and selling your art is a great way to make a living. I have managed to get a couple of Sims to the top of their career paths such as business and found it enjoyable too.

I don't have a rating system really as of yet. I don't want to use a number or letter scale as it's overused and I don't want to process that much data for you people. I love ya but it's not gonna happen.


Games are either worth playing, lame, or epic. So thats my new rating system I guess!

The Sims 3 is worth playing.

No comments: