Thursday, July 10, 2008

Diablo III: Character classes

So we know from the game play video we've seen that the 2 confirmed classes in Diablo 3 are the Barbarian and the Witch Doctor.

The Barbarian is a big, hulking, warrior that likes to smash things. From what I can tell this class looks the same as from in Diablo 2. But I'm sure Blizzard will add something new to make it different in a good way.

The Witch doctor looks like a class that uses nature to attack his enemies for him. It's going around that this class will replace the necromancer from Diablo 2. I would be OK with that because I've never really been a big necromancer fan. So to me a voodoo/nature class could be cool.

So what other class would I like to see? Some type of unarmed monk class. Monks are my favorite class in any game. Oh well I can dream can't I?

Stay away from the bad voodoo people!

No comments: