Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Dinged 58 on my Pally in WoW

For all of you wondering, Yes I Play World of Warcraft. I am a late comer to the game so my 58 pally is my highest toon. So i'll be spending the rest of my night getting all of my professions up to lvl 300 which is loads of fun (with sarcasism in the words). So i'll soon get to see what all the fuss about is in the outlands. And I can't wait because I hate being in the high end zones in the old world for a few reasons:
1. There empty. No one hangs around in these zones.
2. All the quest rewards are going to be replaced even though their hard to get.
3. all the faction grinding is useless because I don't want the old world phat purples.

so i'm ready for outlands people! I hope it breathes some fresh air into my gameplay.

Keep on ninja looting people!

No comments: