Saturday, July 26, 2008

What I'm playing: Morrowind

So I have to admit that I don't have the latest and greatest in computers. I have a laptop that can't run most games made in the last 3 years.

So what do I spend my time playing if not the newest games? Easy: Old games.

My source of games are Game Tap and bargain bundles of the games of yesteryear.

My current obsession is the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It's one of the most fun RPGs I've played. I love how immerse and open ended it is. Now I say that because most games aren't both. Either they have a great story your confined to, or you can do anything and the story is weak. In Morrowind you can do what you want and still have a great story.

Right now i'm playing as a monk working for the Morag Tong (the local assasin's guild) and its a lot of fun.

No comments: